SIM Lagao Offer
Mobilink, always caring and welcoming its customers, brings a brand new reactivation offer for you!! Now all those Subscribers who haven’t used their SIM since 1st June’2015 can enjoy 334 Mobilink Minutes Daily and 10,000 SMS and 10,000 MBs (2G only) for 30 Days.
In addition, on usage of Rs. 8 or more customers can avail 100 Mobilink Minutes, 100 SMS & 100 MBs (2G only) for 1 day.
To avail the offer, just dial *551#
|Subscription Fee||Rs. 0.06 (Inclusive of Tax)|
|Incentive||10,000 Mobilink Minutes (334 Minutes Daily, excluding 6pm – 10pm)
10,000 MBs (2G only)
- Call Setup fee of Rs. 0.12 (Inclusive of Tax) will be charged on the first pulse for each call
- Free Mobilink Minutes will be posted daily and will expire at midnight (Free Minutes cannot be used during 6pm -10pm). Minutes will be posted for 30 Days.
- 10,000 SMS/10,000 MBs (2G only) will be given upon subscription and will remain valid for 30 Days.
- In addition, on usage of Rs. 8 or more, customers will get 100 Mobilink Minutes, 100 SMS and 100 MBs (2G only). This Offer will be valid till 30 Days after Subscription
- Subscribers verifying their Blocked Numbers can also avail this offer by dialing *551# after verification.
- Limited time offer
- Offer is subject to change anytime
- Terms and Conditions apply
- For Balance Inquiry Dial *111# for Rs. 0.24 (Inclusive of Tax)
- For any additional query call 111 helpline for Rs. 2.39 (Inclusive of Tax)
- Withholding tax of 14% applies on recharge/bill
- Service charges of 5% and operational fee of 5% apply on recharge and 19.5% FED applies on usage in Punjab and KPK
- Service charges of 5.06% and operational fee of 5.06% apply on recharge and 18% FED applies on usage in Sindh
- Service charges of 5.04% and operational fee of 5.04% apply on recharge and 18.5% FED applies on usage in rest of Pakistan
- 0.84% higher prices will be charged in Federal Territory, FATA, Baluchistan, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan
- 1.27% higher prices will be charged in Sindh
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA