*Please note that the availability of the Mobilink Prepaid International Roaming service is dependent on the Foreign Network, its Coverage and the Handset used.
- No security deposit and zero activation charges: Subscribers do not need to pay any security deposit or extra charges for activation of the service.
- Convenience with One Number, One Card:
- Subscribers can be contacted at their existing Mobilink Prepaid mobile number while roaming overseas, without the need or hassle of changing their mobile number or purchasing a separate SIM card each time they are in a new destination.
- Easy to Use: With the simple keying in of numbers, subscribers can initiate a call, send an SMS or conduct a balance enquiry anytime, anywhere.
- Free incoming SMS: With the simple keying in of numbers, subscribers can initiate a call, send an SMS or conduct a balance enquiry anytime, anywhere. (Balance Inquiry String *111#)
- Multiple recharge options: Customers may recharge their balance through scratch cards. Also, by visiting TOPUP outlets/websites to avail International Mobilink Load. Customers can also request family or friends to visit any Mobilink Prepaid Load outlet in Pakistan and recharge the account through Mobilink Load.
- More control over expenditure: Mobilink Prepaid International Roamers can easily check their remaining balance by keying in *111# anytime. This allows convenience of tracking and control over call expenses.
- Make and receive calls
- Send and receive SMS
- Check remaining balance
- Recharge balance
*Conditions apply. Zero activation charge is for a limited time only.
Mobilink Jazz International roaming is now available in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Belgium, Bangladesh, Turkey, UK, Egypt, Norway, Morocco, Thailand, Singapore, Kuwait and Sri Lanka.
- Customers can carry Mobilink Prepaid scratch cards while on roaming and load balance by simply keying in *123*followed by 14 digit number on scratch card then # and press SEND.
- Family or friends can visit any Mobilink Prepaid Load outlet and have balance transferred to any Mobilink Prepaid Roamer.
- Customers can visit TOPUP outlets/websites to avail International Mobilink Load
Before Leaving Pakistan
Mobilink Prepaid International Roaming customers must ensure they have activated their IR by calling the Mobilink Helpline at 111 and ensure sufficient balance on their Mobilink Prepaid card before departure. It is recommended that Rs. 1,500 balance be available.
To check balance:
- Dial *111# OR
- Call 123 & press 1 to listen to the remaining balance
Some Helpful Information
Making local and international calls
A local call is a call to any number in the country in which you are roaming. For example, if you are in the UK, all calls made to numbers in the UK will be local calls.
Simply dial the area code followed by the desired number to make such a call.
All calls made to Mobilink numbers and other numbers in Pakistan will be treated as international calls. Calls made to other countries than the one you are roaming in will also be considered as international calls. For example, if you are in the UK and call a Mobilink number, the call will be an international call. Also, any call made to countries outside the UK will be international calls.
Simply dial 00 or + followed by the country code, city code and the desired number to make an international call. For example, 00 92 300 XXX XXXX.
To Send an SMS message
To send an SMS message to a Mobilink number while on roaming, simply enter 00 92 300 followed by the subscriber number. For example, if the number dialed while in Pakistan is 0300 XXX XXXX, simply key in 00 92 300 XXX XXXX and press SEND.
To send an SMS message to any other subscriber, key in 00 or + followed by the country code of the subscriber, the mobile network code (without the zero) followed by the mobile number. For example, if the number of a UK subscriber is 0778 XXX XXXX, simply key in 00 44 778 XXX XXXX and press SEND.
To Reload Balance via Scratch Card
Simply key in *123* followed by the 14 digit number on your scratch card then # and press SEND.